Prep Time: 30 minutes
Chill Time: 60 minutes (up to 2 days)
Cook Time: 2-4 minutes per crepe
Total Time: 2 hours
Yield: 12-15 crepes
I’ve always been scared to make crepes and I’m not sure why. So I went to my baking guru website who never disappoints: Sally’s Baking Addiction and as I figured, she gave me the perfect recipe! I’ve changed it slightly, but I urge you all to visit her site as she has great recipes and ideas!
- 3 tablespoons melted butter (plus more for the pan when cooking)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup of buttermilk (room temperature)
- ½ cup of water (room temperature)
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons bourbon vanilla
- Add all your ingredients into a blender and blend for 45-50 seconds or until completely combined.
- Add to a squeeze bottle and refrigerate for at least 60 minutes. I like to make the night before and then use them in the morning for brunch
- Prepare an 8” non stick skillet by heading on medium head and greasing with melted butter. Add a thin layer of batter. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then flip for another 1-2 minutes.
- Grease the pan with new butter before each crepe.
- Cut up berries and whip up some whipped cream and serve!