These moist and delicious brownie cakes are so easy and quick to make. They are really yummy and are lighter than traditional brownies, with the same great flavors. Feel free to sprinkle chocolate chips, M&Ms or other toppings prior to baking.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 squares of melted milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cream the sugar, butter and eggs together
- Add the melted chocolate, flour, walnuts and vanilla and beat well
- Pour into a large flat greased pan and bake in 25 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares