S’mores are one of my favorite treats. And being able to make s’mores baked goods in the house all year long makes me happy. These s’mores knots are fun and gooey and you can really “make them your own” based on changing the fillings to fit your tastes. You like the gooey, goodness of marshmallow – add more. You like the warm, melty milk chocolate – add more! Prefer dark or white chocolate – switch it up! Want some colors – add some colorful jimmies!
Pizza dough Time: 5 hours
Prep for Knots: 45 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes (plus pizza dough time)
- 1 pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 10 marshmallows cut into pieces (or you can use mini marshmallows and skip the cutting)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup Black Velvet Cacao
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips.
Prep & Cooking Steps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out your pizza dough into a rectangular oval.
- Spread softened butter onto the dough
- Add marshmallows. If you’re cutting them, using kitchen shears dipped in warm water is the best way to prevent them from sticking to your shears
- Sprinkle granulated sugar on top
- Crush graham crackers in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin. Add the cacao to the graham crackers and shake to combine. Then sprinkle the mixture onto your dough
- Sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Fold your dough over in half.
- Cut into 1-2” strips with a pizza cutter.
- Twist and tie each piece into a knot and add to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Serve warm with freshly melted marshmallow on top. If you’re a chocolate lover, drizzle some extra chocolate on top. Enjoy!
Loading the player...