- 2 Avocados
- 2 Lemons and Zest
- 1 Cup of white wine
- 8-10ounces shrimp
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1lb bucatini or linguini pasta
- 5-6 slices of chopped bacon
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil then add pasta.
2. Blend 2 avocados, 1/4 cup olive oil, and juice of 1.5 lemons in a high speed blender
3. Sauté sliced red opinions in 1/4 cup olive oil than when translucent add diced shrimp and cook just until pink.
4. Deglaze with a cup of white wine and reduce to cook-off the alcohol.
5. Zest a whole lemon and set zest aside, add lemon juice to pan.
6. When pasta is al dente add to pan with chopped bacon and avocado sauce. Mix well.
If you need to thin out the sauce just add a little bit of pasta water. I garnished with some basil and oregano flower. Enjoy!